Supporting Parents Supporting Kids (SPSK)
Having difficulty making your child support payments?
Supporting Parents Supporting Kids (SPSK) may be able to help!
Any non-custodial parent who is:
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Able to work
- Involved with an active child support case, and
- Not current in meeting child support payment obligations.
The Supporting Parents Supporting Kids (SPSK) project helps noncustodial parents find employment so they can make reliable child support payments. If selected for the program, participants may be eligible for the following services:
- Assistance with job search, employability and placement, including obtaining job skills and work supports;
- Partial suspension of administrative enforcement measures (dependent upon full program participation); and
- Parenting programming with peer support.
The federal Office of Child Support funded this program to improve child well-being and to help non-custodial parents become more emotionally and financially involved with their children.
Interested? Contact us!
Kenosha County Child Support Agency
Rachael Van Pelt (262) 697-4572
Nina Taylor (262) 697-4744